My First Blog Post

A woman holding a welcome sign illustration




    Welcome to Codingica Hub Blog! This is Where I am going to talk about my programming Journey, I could talk about life too, who knows. You are probably asking, Who are you! Well, Let me introduce myself. My name is Rayda. I am an Electrical Engineer who just got my MBA degree. I decided that I will not be working with anything that is related to Electrical Engineering. That is why I am learning how to code. I love designing,  reading, watching movies and binge watching shows. Yes! coding is not one of them. I love the idea of making products, solving a problem, and improving an existing solution and one way to do so is to code. So, here I am trying to learn to code. I don't want to give you the wrong idea that I dislike coding. But It is a love-hate relationship.

    I have been wanting to start a blog for an exceptionally long time. I have already decided several times, each time was for a different topic, though. I started several blogs but only chose the name, the design, and never started writing anything. But only one time I started one, wrote two articles, published them and I think several people have read them. The blog was about learning Japanese language, and it was fun actually. I do not remember exactly why I stopped writing, but I eventually deleted that blog.

Women reading books while sitting on books

Designed by pch.vector / Freepik

    This time I am committed to this blog, Since I am already learning how to code and committed to it. This blog will include: What I am learning, what courses I am studying, and even explaining concepts that took me time to understand. They say, “You learn something better when you teach it”. This advice is totally true. I think this will force me to be patient in understanding new and difficult concepts. There is also a huge plus in starting a blog, it will improve my English language skills as well as my writing skills. 

A Girl holding a notebook and a pen while sitting on a desk
Designed by pch.vector / Freepik

    I spent quite some time setting up this blog. I thought it will take much less time since I am using the blogger template. But I was totally wrong, it really took a lot of work till I felt satisfied about the design. But still I appreciate the template since I didn’t have to worry about the backend development. The most thing I enjoyed while setting up this blog is that I designed my own logo, which I am really proud of. I hope that this blog will be useful to any developer, especially code newbies who at least know programming basics. In this blog, I will focus on, but I will not limit it to, learning how to develop android applications using Kotlin language. 

    I really appreciate the time you took to read this post. Thank you! 

2 Comments

  1. your story is very interesting, I feel identified, I started coding a few months ago, I really like this too, learning every day and failing to code is exciting for me, I also need to learn to write in English, maybe I need to start my own blog too.. I hope you don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angel! I really appreciate your comment! Yes blogging will definitely improve our English skills. You should blog too. Yeah, I hope so too! And Good luck with learning to code!

      Delete